If you want to get yourself a tablet for entertainment, it is better to choose a model that will last you for several years. We have chosen five tablets of different sizes running on different operating systems that you can buy today and forget about choosing tablets for a long time! Search for top-end tablets inexpensively from direct sellers – visit https://jiji.ng/mobile-phones-tablets!
Save your time and money – buy goods at # 1 online-marketplace in Nigeria! Thousands of offers from all over the country, both new and used goods, search with smart filters, fast communication with the sellers on the website and a reliable protection against fraud!
1. Apple iPad mini 4
The best portable option is 7.9 “iPad mini 4. It’s not as sophisticated as the iPad Pro, but it’s cheaper. It is equipped with an excellent 1536×2048 Retina screen, it lasts for a day on a single charge and it weighs only about 300 grams!
This is an ideal tablet for reading, online communication and watching videos on-the-go since it will fit even in your pocket.
2. Apple iPad Pro 9.7
If you need the tablet for more serious purposes, buy Apple iPad Pro 9.7 – this is one of the most powerful tablets on the market:
- Apple A9X processor;
- 10 “screen that suits both the usage at home and working on the go;
- 256 GB of internal memory;
- 4 speakers;
- Pencil support is a worthy choice.
3. ASUS ZenPad 3S 10
Apple competitors also offer decent models, although many of them mimic iPad, for example, ASUS ZenPad 3S 10:
- The resolution of 9.7 “of the bright screen is the same as that of the iPad mini – 1536×2048;
- Six-core processor (4 powerful and 2 weak);
- 4 GB of RAM;
- SIM card slot;
- Moderate price in comparison with Apple products.
4. Google Pixel C
Google also offers the best of Android-tablets. Google Pixel C features:
- Excellent design and quality build;
- A stunning 10.2 “screen (2560×1800);
- Powerful on-chip Tegra X1 system;
- Runs on the latest version of Android – 7.0 Nougat.
5. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 has a 9.7 “AMOLED-display with a resolution like the iPad – 2048h1536. Also it has the following specifications:
- 4 GB of memory;
- 6000 mAh battery allowing it to work all day;
- 4 speakers and Android 7.0 Nougat pre-installed.
6. Microsoft Surface Pro 4
The tablet works fine with a full version of Windows 10, resembling a laptop with a holder integrated into the keyboard. It will be great for creative professionals, students and everyday users, so it’s not just the best tablet but a good alternative to a laptop with Windows 10!
Most of the presented tablets have an ideal price-quality ratio. They are reliable, affordable and, according to reviews, are the best of the kind!
This article is sponsored by jiji.ng